Modern Olives have established a NATA accredited commercial olive oil laboratory
at our facility in Lara, VIC. Using the most advanced instruments available, and the
most experienced and qualified team we can provide a comprehensive range of olive
and olive oil tests that are required for quality, authenticity and labelling purposes.
Our objective is not only to provide the analytical results but also to work together with growers and associations in applied research projects trying to solve their specific needs with an integrated approach.
The laboratory is available to all growers, oil traders, marketers and researches’ who require their fruit and oil tested.
As well as a fast turn around time we are also offering expert advice on interpreting your results and how these relate to the activities within the grove, including optimal harvest time and how to make the most of your varieties with blending.
- NATA accreditation since March 2007 in chemical and sensory analysis.
- IOC (International Olive Council) chemical accreditation 2013-2014.
- 1st place in AOCS (American Oil Chemists’ Society) inter-comparison tests.
- Approved lab for AOA (Australian Olive Association) code of practice tests.
- Claudia Guillaume, our Laboratory Manager, is an AOCS Approved Chemist, since May 2009.
PO BOX 92. Lara, VIC 3212 Australia Phone: 03 5272 9500 Fax: 03 9272 9599